The process flow of PCBA processing is very complicated, including PCB board process, component procurement and inspection, SMT patch assembly, DIP plug-in, PCBA test and many other important processes.
Among them, PCBA chip processing links can be divided into manual patch and machine patch according to the actual production quantity. Generally, the number of samples below 20PCS is manual patch. What are the benefits of sample manual patch? Below, Shenzhen Honglijie introduces to you:
First, the benefits of manual patch and machine stickers?
1. manual patch is more flexible, suitable for small and medium-sized company sample patch demand in the early stage of the venture.
2. the completion time is relatively short, 10PCS can be completed in one day.
3. do not need disk loading, zero bulk material, some materials can be purchased in the market.
4. there is no high-speed placement machine throwing, generally do not need to use additional materials.
5. no additional engineering fees, start-up costs.
Second, how to control the quality of manual patch?
1. generally by highly experienced personnel, responsible for IQA, IPQA, OQA and other duties
2. The product is generally inspected by a magnifying glass visual inspection method.
3. The employees of the company have more than 4 years of relevant work experience in SMT factory.
Third, how to prevent manual postings?
1. Analyze the BOM table first, and each component is marked with a different color on the corresponding silk screen position map.
2 .In the process of patching, different components are placed, and the next person needs to perform a simple check on the position and components of the previous personnel.
3. Finally, all the products are tested by visual inspection with a magnifying glass.
Fourth, is there any guarantee for BGA welding?
Welding with the BGA soldering station of the visual alignment system can fully guarantee the welding quality of the BGA.